Learn to make the most of every media encounter.
Though you can't control the media, you can learn to better control your messages and how they're delivered. Whether the interviewer is sympathetic, assertive, uniformed or antagonistic, this hands-on workshop develops the skills and techniques needed to deliver your message directly to the viewer, listener or reader.
You will gain insights into the news-gathering process, how the news media work, and techniques to increase confidence in meeting the media on equal terms.
Participants will learn to…
- Establish clear message points before meeting the media
- Deal differently and effectively with both print and electronic media
- Get key message points to the target audience while answering a reporter's questions
- Communicate through demeanor as well as through the spoken word
- Feel more in control when meeting the media
- Speak to the ultimate audience when giving an interview