Teamwork Works builds team success
We designed Teamwork Works for a company that was integrating two sales forces following a corporate merger. We have since customized the program further to cover intact work teams from a variety of different functions.
This workshop is a fun, hands-on approach to understanding what it takes to be an effective team, what effective team members do and what they don't do.
In a typical version of this class, participants will:
- Develop or refine a team mission statement
- Establish a list of qualities of effective teams, ranking those qualities and measuring their team against those qualities
- Identify barriers stopping their team from being as effective as it could be
- Create action steps to communicate the mission statement, to improve team effectiveness and to break down communication and "culture" barriers
- Hold and critique a team meeting
Four times during this one-day class, the group will experience The Team Machine. The machine is an exciting, competitive, physical activity that requires no skill other than good communication and teamwork.